Eden Montessori School caters for children from 2.8 years old. We offer full, part-time and after-school care.
- Foster within the community of children, parents and staff a nurturing, respectful and trusting environment where:
- Diversity of each individual as well as each family unit is valued and respected
- Reciprocated respect among all members of the community is evident
- There is a belief in the innate ability of every child to succeed and achieve learning outcomes
- Each and every member feels a sense of belonging
- Support the children in partnership with their parents, in developing a love of learning, reflective curiosity, resilience, tolerance, responsibility and respect for themselves, others and the community in which they live
- Provide excellence in the knowledge and application of current Early Childhood educational curriculum requirements by remaining at the forefront of continual improvement in the areas of learning and reflective practices, and
- Build awareness of Montessori’s philosophy and vision of justice and peace for all through Eden Montessori School’s interactions with the wider community.